- Views: 2192
- Print page
This service can be useful if you give your cell phone and SIM card to another person for use. In such cases you can bar all incoming or outgoing calls or international (long-distance ) calls.
Usage of Call barring service presupposes a dialing special access code (password). Initially, the password for each user is 0000. You can change the password using phone menu or a keyset. Before activating of Call barring service you should make sure that Call forwarding function is disabled.
- Barring of all outgoing calls. This feature allows you to lock out all outgoing calls from the phone.
- Barring of all international outgoing calls. This feature locks out all international outgoing calls from your cell phone.
- Barring of all international outgoing calls, excluding domestic calls. This feature can be useful in journeys because allows to call just domestic directions.
- Barring of all incoming calls. This feature locks out all incoming calls, so you wouldn’t receive calls to your cell phone.
- Barring of all incoming calls during roaming. This feature locks out all incoming calls when you are abroad.
You can see the service activation rules in your phone manual, or referring for information to the customer service department of the company.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact to the call center of our company by number: 918 61-61-61.
Back to the list