- Views: 2227
- Print page
"Babilon-Mobile" company in cooperation with OJSC"Orionbank" launched «SMS-banking". With the service «SMS-banking", the owner of a plastic card at any time be able to get information about the account and card expiry date, the time to respond to unauthorized activity with his account and, if necessary, to block it.
- subscribing to the service «SMS-banking" on the portal: https://www.homebank.tj/
- Using the Call-Center of "Orionbank" tel .: +992 (44) 600-37-17
- Use ATMs of "Orionbank"
With service "active service", you will be able to control the completion and debit transactions on the card by sending SMS-message to the number 98777 5555.
With service «SMS-notification": You will be able to automatically receive information about all the operations performed on the card via SMS-notification on your mobile phone:
- SMS-notification all your cards (if you have more than one) or one;
- For information of balance on the current account debit card, send SMS message with the text - balXXXX the number 98 777 5555. In reply to SMS request is a message with the information about the balance on the card.
- To obtain mini-statements on the last 10 transactions on the card, send SMS-message with the text stmхххх to number 98 777 5555.
- To lock the card enough to send SMS-message with the text blockxxxx to number 98 777 5555.
* The text of message XXXX - is the last four digits of your credit card.
The cost of sending SMS-messages to number 98 777 5555, charged as of 1 SMS according to your tariff opthion.
Incoming SMS-messages for the subscriber: free.
Payment SMS-banking service is made in accordance with the Bank's tariffs in force at the date of use.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact to the call center of our company by number: 918 61-61-61.
Back to the list