- Views: 2343
- Print page
This service is rendered to the subscribers using all applicable tariff plans.
Call forwarding service gives an opportunity to forward all incoming calls to another phone number. Incoming calls can be forwarded to urban telephone network, another cell phone or voice mail. Your enabled call forwarding function does not prevent you from performing the outgoing calls from your cell phone.
To activate call forwarding function, you should do the following:
- Service activation **Forwarding code*918xxxxxx# and **Forwarding code*98xxxxxxx#
- Service deactivation ##Forwarding code#
- Forwarding status verification *#Forwarding code#
- 21 – All calls forwarding
- 61 – If the phone does not answer **code*phone number# or **code*phone number**time#
- 62 – If the phone is out of network coverage area
- 67 – If the phone is busy
Attention!Instructions above can be used for any GSM device. But the most phone models have own simplified procedures to use this service (please, refer your phone manual).
Call forwarding cost: All forwarded calls are paid as outgoing call from your cell phone to the phone number to which your call were forwarded.
Attention! Using call forwarding service in roaming can be the reason for service charging according to double international tariffs, so it is recommended to disable all forwarding functions when you are in roaming.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact to the call center of our company by number: 918 61-61-61.
Back to the list