- Views: 3761
- Print page
|Service||4G X6||4G X12||4G X20||4G X60|
|External traffic per month||3 GB||6 GB||10 GB||30 GB|
|Internal traffic per month||3 GB||6 GB||10 GB||30 GB|
|monthly fee||65 somoni||100 somoni||160 somoni||400 somoni|
|Activation of the package||*125*6#||*125*12#||*125*20#||*125*60#|
|Deactivation of the package||*125*6*0#||*125*12*0#||*125*20*0#||*125*60*0#|
Service status verification: *125#
Also after the termination of the traffic you will be able to use additional bonus packages at profitable prices:
|Service||Internal Traffic Package||External Traffic Package|
|amount of traffic||3 GB||3 GB|
|One-time fee||20 somoni||40 somoni|
- Internal traffic is traffic to the network of "Babylon-T" and other Internet providers of Tajikistan in accordance with the piring agreement
- The activation of options perhaps several times. The monthly fee will be charged for each activation of service.Traffic is not summed up when connected several times
- Period of validity of packages one calendar month from the date of removal of monthly fee
- Unused in the current calculation period, the rest of the traffic included in the monthly fee are free,on condition of timely introduction of a monthly fee for service
- Activation of the service is realizad only at the moment of receiving SMS message about the activation “4G X6”, “4G X12”,”4G X20”, “4G X60”.
- Internet packages work in networks 2G/3G/4G on the whole territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- At simultaneous activation of Internet packages 4G X and Mobi-GPRS (other option packages)Internet packages "4G X" are priority
- At the end of the internal or external traffic packages there is a transition to the page for purchase of additional traffic
- Joint using of Internet packages 4G X and other Mobi GPRS packages is not available.
- Check of a subscription and the rest of traffic of packages is available on the website babilon-m.tj/recharge/
Traffic when viewing the internal websites (a hosting in Republic of Tajikistan) when using anonymizers (VPN/TOR/Opera Mini, etc.) is spent from an external Internet package.For correct use of an internal Internet package it is necessary to disconnect VPN, TOR and to use standard browsers.
When using third party applications such as VPN/TOR/Opera Mini, the speed of the Internet connection may be reduced. The company is not responsible for the operation of third-party applications when establishing an Internet connection.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact to the call center of our company by number: 918 61-61-61.
Back to the list